Making the time for a yoga practice means to honour ourselves enough to dedicate time to our own well being
What are the benefits of a private one-to-one yoga session?
- working with a trained professional to guide you and provide customized teachings designed to help you reach your yoga objectives
- ease any stress experienced by beginners who may be overwhelmed by attending large group yoga classes for the first time
- learn foundational skills necessary to feel comfortable and prepare you for a group class
- take your current practice to the next level and learn more challenging poses in a safe and inspiring environment
- work with special health concerns, injuries, or any other limitations you may experience
- the lessons would be tailored made to your strength and fitness level
- all the attention is on you! and all your questions can be answered
- you can schedule the sessions to best fit your schedule
Who are private classes suitable for?
- anyone new to yoga and wanting to learn in a safe compassionate environment
- practicing students who may want to focus on personal interests, concerns or set specific goals such as increasing flexibility, strength or relaxation techniques
- anyone dealing with any injuries and health concerns that can make a normal yoga class impractical
- if you prefer to practice in the comfort of your own space allowing you to be comfortable and at ease
Where will the lessons take place?
Classes are taught in the location of your choice. Most often in the comfort of your own home or any other space available to you. Some geographic restrictions will apply.
Are Private Group classes available?
Yes! you can book a one-time special event or reoccurring classes with your family, friends or co-workers. Special events could be for birthday parties, gatherings, date nights, weddings, any kind of celebration!
Workplace Yoga is available in your office space or for special corporate events
What style of yoga is available?
Vinyasa Flow – the integration of moving purposefully and gracefully by weaving poses together creating a sequence with the body breath and mind connected. Suitable for all fitness levels
Gentle Hatha – Is a good place to work on your alignment, learn relaxation techniques, and become comfortable with doing yoga while building strength and flexibility. A great choice for those who enjoy a slower pace, beginners or those with health concerns
Restorative Yoga – a therapeutic style of yoga postures practiced with the use of props to provide a completely supportive environment for total relaxation. The antidote for stress is relaxation. Suitable for all levels
Chair Yoga – a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair, or standing using a chair for support. Great for de-stressing, and building strength, mobility, flexibility, and stability.
What are the rates for 60 minute sessions?
Private one on one classes:
- $80.00 per hour for one participant
- $280.00 for 4 sessions
Private group classes: * up to 10 participants
- $100.00 per hour for a one time special occasion event/ *
- $75.00 per hour for multiple classes. 1 session per week for 12 weeks / *
- $100.00 per hour
Multiple classes are recommended to cultivate a purposeful regular practice to help you maintain a deep internal connection to yoga
Contact me today for more information or to make your first appointment